Celine decided that she was going to have a girl's night, and watch Mean Girls, and do henna. I wanted henna for a while, so I was happy to join. I originally just wanted birds going down my arm, but then Celine had a different idea, and she gave me this on my wrist. The darker/mud looking ones are the ones drying. The tanner looking colors are what they looked like after the henna dried and peeled off.
Celine did most of the henna drawing, I did do a Deathly Hallows on her foot. It look pretty cool. Then I decided that I wanted paisley on my ankle, and then a Deathly Hallows behind my ear.
 |
| Birds |
 |
| Paisley |
 |
| The after! |
 |
| I really like the paisley |
 |
| Deathly Hallows! It faded quickly. |
No comments:
Post a Comment