I went to her house on Saturday afternoon, and then we did baptisms, and it was great! Then we decided that we wanted to dye our hair, so we went to Walmart and got the dye. We decided to do green because the last two times we did purple, so we changed things up a little bit. Haha!
We dyed our hair, and then we watched movie and went to bed. Then in the morning we went to her parent's stake conference, and a linger longer for her YSA ward. After that I went up to Logan, and my friend did my graduation pictures. (I still to this day, haven't gotten my pictures from her though!)
After coming home that night, I stopped at Jacquelyn's house, and talked to her. While I was there, she tried to convince me to drive to Minnesota with her, and then fly back. I didn't decide to do that. But then she told me that I should fly out, and then drive back with her. Which I considered.
When I got home from this great weekend, my mom didn't notice my green hair. It was really funny. I had it pulled to the side one morning like two weeks later, and she saw it, and was like, your hair is green. Why is your hair green? When did you do that? So I told her and she didn't believe me that I did it then.
![]() |
| Showing off our green hair. You can't really tell though. |
![]() |
| Brigham City Temple! |


No comments:
Post a Comment