Fridays at the Y are really long. So for an activity, we decided to go on a scavenger hunt. It was a lot more fun then I thought it was going to be. I never know how the activities will turn out, and I was really pleased with this one. The kids split up in groups and then they had to create these pictures. Let me tell you, there were some pretty great pictures. Brittany and I were on a team together, so it was slightly harder to do a couple, but we managed!
![]() |
| "A tree hugging picture" |
![]() |
| "Jumping Picture" |
![]() |
| "Throwing Grass" |
![]() |
| These were fun pictures. |
![]() |
| "Doing a cartwheel/handstand" Mine kind of failed at this one. |
![]() |
| "Behind/through the fence" |
![]() |
| "A stick fight (no injuries)" Brittany didn't really like this picture. |
![]() |
| "perspective picture" and jumping |
![]() |
| "tree hugging picture" or the artistic one. |











No comments:
Post a Comment