Thursday, July 7, 2016

Road trip 2016!

Since I didn't get a summer job, (I didn't try very hard, let's be honest, how many people want to hire someone for June, July, and half of August?) my sister decided that it could be fun to live with her for the summer.  She had this thought before, and she thought I should find a job up in Oregon, and live with her.  Because I didn't find a job anywhere, she invited me to stay with her for the summer.  The only problem is that I didn't want to drive up there all by myself.  So I enlisted Jacquleyn to come with me!

So we decided that we would go to Lake Tahoe, the Redwoods, Eugene, Seattle, Vancouver BC, and finally Portland, where I would drop her off to fly home, and I would go to my sister's.

It was a pretty fun road trip, but also very long.  It was a lot of driving, but luckily for us, it was basically during the day, so no nighttime struggles.  Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment