Friday, November 4, 2016

I like to watch basketball

Watching Jazz games are so much fun.  I highly enjoy them.  I really enjoy them when they win, but they didn't win this game.  They were also playing the San Antonio Spurs.... and they are like the second best team in the west.  So they were going to lose against the Spurs.  The only reason why I went to this game was because Grant loves the Spurs, and he wanted to see them play.  So he invited me to go with him.

We were late, and it was a kind of boring game.  The Jazz didn't really have a chance, and my love, Gordon Hayward wasn't playing either!!  Hayward had broken his finger in a previous game, so he was out.  I was very disappointed about this.  I wanted to see him play.  Grant was excited to see the Spurs, so I guess the game was a lot better for him than me.





Go Hayward!

No comments:

Post a Comment