Saturday, November 30, 2013

Things I'm thankful for

Here are some of the things I am thankful for this season:

  1. My family.  I don't think I would be here if it wasn't for them.
  2. The Church.  I am thankful for all the experiences, chances, opportunities that it offers me.
  3. My roommates.  I especially thankful for Kristen who puts up with my obnoxiousness sometimes, and listens to me when I need someone to talk to.
  4. Friends.  Life would be real boring without them.
  5. My job.  Even though it is stressful sometimes, I am glad that I can work, and be able to make a difference in these kids lives.  Even though they don't like me sometimes, I have fun there.
  6. School.  It's tough, and I don't know exactly what I'm doing with my life, but I am glad that I am getting an education
  7. Thor.  I would be in big trouble if I didn't have Thor.  I don't know how I would get to work without him.  I am thankful that my parent's let me drive him.
  8. Electricity
  9. Institute
  10. People who open doors for you
  11. Those friends that are willing to study with you even when you aren't quite understanding it like you should
  12. Heat
  13. Cookie dough.
  14. Hot chocolate
  15. Food
  16. My crazy cousins
  17. The sun
  18. Awkward Moments
  19. Russia
  20. Music
  21. Books
  22. Movies
  23. Facebook
  24. Pinterest
  25. Blogs
  26. Pants and sweatshirts
  27. Zumba
  28. Holidays
  29. My picture wall
  30. Understanding professors

No comments:

Post a Comment