Halloween Time!! This year for Halloween, I had three chances to dress up this year. The first time was for our FHE for the ward. The party was okay, but not that great. But I got to go with my roommates, and that was fun. Then I dressed up for work for Parent's Night, and then again for Halloween.
 |
| Waldo and Rosie the Riveter |
 |
| Bellatrix, a Witch, Waldo and Rosie |
 |
| We're cute roommates. |
 |
| Sometimes we are nice to each other. |
 |
| We were quite proud of our costumes. |
 |
| I'm not sure what is going on in this picture.... |
 |
| Parent's night at work. |
About my costume. I was soooooo excited for my costume. I painted my shirt, and made my hat, and found my glasses, pants and shoes. I was really excited when I found my shoes. They were the last part of my costume that I needed. So I go to work dressed up, and no one seemed to say anything about my costume. The kids thought I was Santa, and they kept calling me Santa... Which I don't even know why I was being called that. The only thing that was the same was I had red on. I was talking to the teacher whose room we were in, and she couldn't believe that none of the kids knew who Waldo was. Apparently Waldo isn't a know character with this generation. But while at Parent night, I had a couple of parents that liked my costume. So that was good.
 |
| Dressed up for Halloween |
So the people that I worked with decided that we needed a different costume for Halloween. Which I only had one, my Waldo costume. I have others at my house, but I didn't think about bringing them up. I was planning on just the one. So I ended up going to the store, and getting felt to be an Incredible. Which is dumb because I already have one at home. I was an Incredible for work over the summer, and it stayed together a whole lot better. I could have been Caption America too, but I that stuff was at home too. First World Problem there. Haha. So I constructed my Incredible costume. I was excited about my costume, but when I got to work, it was falling apart, I couldn't wear my eye mask (because it is a mask), and once again, no one really commented on my costume either. It didn't really feeling like Halloween either. Oh well.
Halloween isn't Halloween until you carve pumpkins. Jason was so nice and found pumpkins for us to carve. He got them from the his master's project garden. We enjoyed carving them.
 |
| Pumpkin! |
 |
| We had fun carving pumpkins. |
 |
| Us with our pumpkins. |
 |
| Mine and Jason's pumpkins. |
 |
| A friends, Lacee's and Jacquelyn's pumpkins |
There is a corn maze called Little Bear Bottoms, it has a corn maze, Haunted River trail, and a spooky Barn ride. Jason's uncle owns it, and so Jason and Lacee went there last week. They were telling me about it and tried to convince me to go to it. I'm not a huge fan of haunted/scary things, so I didn't really want to go. I told Kristen about it, and she wanted to go, and then Jacquelyn wanted to go too, so the 5 of us, and Jason's roommate Trevor, and a neighbor boy Radison all went.
The Spooky Barn Ride was pretty good. I sat next to Kristen, and Jason, and Jason wanted me to be volunteered to be part of it. He thought that it would be funny to scare me. I probably would have gotten scared too. I screamed like twice during the whole thing, but I wasn't the only one. Haha. Kristen did too.
After the Barn Ride, we went on the Haunted River Trail. Oh my... That was entertaining for Jacquelyn. Kristen and I were scaredy cats. We screamed a lot. There was this one part where it says "sorry, the chainsaw isn't working." Then the guy started it, and we both jumped up and screamed. I used Jacquelyn as a shield, and Kristen used me as a shield. It was so funny. I definitely enjoyed myself. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I had a boy's hand to hold. But oh well. It was a nice evening with the roommates. Haha. So next year, if you want some entertainment, just take me to a scary place. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment