So I went on this date. Let's look, and see how it cam to be. Haha. It started while taking an Institute class over the summer. I had been going to this class all summer long, and no one actually knew my name, which isn't anything new. Haha.
I got to class early the last day, because I had to go to the TSC to go to the register's office to pick up my graduation packet. (Exciting I know! One step closer to graduating!) While waiting for class to start, I was looking at the packet, and it wasn't mine. So that meant that I had to go back to the TSC to get mine, which I didn't have the time to do that because I had to get to Logan Aquatic Center for work. I'm sitting there talking to the girl next to me (who has just finished taking Andy Anderson's anatomy class), and this kid in the class sits diagonally from me, in front of her. He kept turning around to talk to me, or trying to talk to me, while I was talking to the girl. Class started and I don't remember what exactly the lesson was on, but the kid kept looking back at me, and seeing if I was reacting to what he was saying.
When class was over, I stood up to go to the TSC, and that boy stands up too. He turns to me and asks "hey, do you like ice cream." I told him, "yes," and then he precedes on asking me if I wanted to go get ice cream with him. I said "sure." I go to leave, and then he says, "we should exchange numbers or something." I tell him, "okay." Then he said "can I have your number?" So I gave him my number and I walk to the registrar's office.
As soon as I left him, he texted me, and he didn't really stop texting me till we went on our date, which was that Friday.
We met up at the Institute, which I didn't know exactly where he wanted to meet... Finally he came, and then we walked to Aggie Ice Cream. From there we walked to the temple, and then back to my apartment. It was a really long walk, and I was wearing the wrong shoes, and I was burned from work. So that was fun. I ended up getting two huge blisters! And I still had to go to work. It was great....
After that date, he was a little too eager for me. He was planning out my life after that. I didn't like that, and he kept texting me a lot. I wasn't a fan of that, but I went on a date!! After that I would occasionally see him on campus, and that was awkward.
No comments:
Post a Comment