Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July year 2!!!!!!

Every year we try to go to Hyrum for a family party.  We haven't had it for the past 3 years because the host of the party got in an accident, and wasn't up to hosting it.  This year he hosted it, and it was great!  Part of the tradition is to ride their horses!  This year didn't disappoint!  I got to ride Lady.  She is such a pretty horse.  Thanks Tom and Geneva!  It was fun.


4th of July fun!
Cowboy hat tradition

Andrew thinks he's funny.  Haha, oh snapchat

On a side note, I didn't have to work, and it was pointless to drive home, and then drive back up for the party, so I stayed up in Logan.  While I was in my apartment alone, I decided that I was going to clean.  So I'm vacuuming my room, and I accidentally vacuumed up my phone cord...and it unplugged my phone, and killed the cord...  So I was basically phoneless for 24 hours.  The problem was that it was the 4th of July, and I didn't know how to get to the party.  So that was fun.  I eventually got to the party where I borrowed a cord form Andrew and charged my phone.  But now I had to buy a new cord.  So that was fun...

Beware of the vacuum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment