Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

For my birthday weekend, I picked up my grandma, and brought her to my parent's house with me.  There we ate tinfoil dinners, and that was delicious!  Then on Saturday, my birthday, my mom and I went shopping, and then we went to Hale Center Theatre and watch the musical, She Loves Me.  It was pretty good.  After that we went to TGIFriday's and ate delicious food.  Haha, my mom didn't warn me when she was going to take this picture.  Haha.  Then on Sunday was the Ogden Temple Dedication, and that was pretty good too.  Overall, it was a good birthday!  When I got back up to Logan, I got a birthday card from my darling cousin Alyssa.  It was a Tangled card, and had a floating lantern that I could make!  So I did.

Birthday ice cream at TGIFridays.  My mom takes really good pictures of me.  Haha

Siri knows what's up!
At last I see the light!

No comments:

Post a Comment