Friday, October 3, 2014

Parachute and football

For my birthday Kristen gave me Parachute tickets for us to go!  It was so much fun.  I found my love of them because of Kristen.  We had so much fun there.  Kristen made some new friends, and serenaded me to the songs that she always did.  It was great.

After the concert, the Utah State vs BYU football game was still on.  So I watched the ending of it.  Which was super great!  If you want to read the article about the game, here it is.  Basically, Taysom Hill got injured, which was their star quarterback, and everything went down hill for them.  The thing is, I don't feel that bad for them...  Last year BYU took out our quarterback, Chuckie Keeten, and so I don't feel bad that we took out theirs.  Well except for the fact that it was Taysom's senior year, and he was up for awards and such.  Anyway, this was the first time that we won down in Provo since 1978, and the Wagon Wheel came up to Logan to stay till next time BYU wins up in Logan.  The final score was 35-20, with another Aggie win!! Yay!  Oh, and this time BYU was ranked 18th in the nation.  Such a great win.  Haha



Such a great concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment