Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Scare House, a Halloween tale.

A girl in my ward decided that she was going to go to the 10th West Scare House.  Oh my.... It was sooooo much fun!

Let's start at the beginning of the night.  Remember my post last year about the haunted river walk?  It is up in that greatness.  Haha.  If you missed that post here it is.  It is at the very bottom of the post.  Anyway, so I went with 3 other girls and 3 guys.  While we were parking, Leisl looked out the window and screamed so loud.  We knew that she was going to be a great person to go with, and she did not disappoint.  Haha.

There were 3 places that I definitely screamed loud.  The first one was when I was walking through a room, and then all the sudden this floating face popped out at me.  I screamed and fell down.  Good thing Trevor was behind me, and caught me.  The next time was that we had to crawl through this tunnel thing, and there was a guy under the plexi-glass, and he tapped on the glass, and I screamed so loud, and sat back.  It was terrifying.  Then the last time was this creepy skeleton thing.  It was a good thing Trevor was there.  I probably would have screamed a whole lot more.  But other than that, it was a lot of fun.  At the very end, we were standing there talking about what we were going to do, and this chainsaw guy kept coming to Leisl, and she totally freaked out.  It was really entertaining.

After that, we went to a girl's house and watch The Addam's Family.  I don't remember the last time I watched that movie, but it was good!

This guy kept scaring Leisl

I look creepy.
You know the pictures that they take without you knowing where, well this is mine.  You can't really see me in the background, but I have a real great expression on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment