Thursday, December 25, 2014

Navitites

Every year my mom gets a nativity for Christmas, and I enjoy this tradition.  While I was listening to the Christmas Devotional, I was looking on Pinterest for nativities.  There were some cute ones, but I really liked this one.  It is a Christmas Advent calendar.  When I got home from Logan, my mom and I decided that we were going to make it.  I did the characters, and she did the numbers.  Then my mom decided that we should give them to my sisters too.  So I ended up making 4 different versions of it.

Because one of my sisters doesn't live close by, I had to finish hers, and mail it to her.  When we talked to her on Christmas she said that she saw it on Pinterest, and wanted to make it, but didn't know how.  So it was a great surprise for her to get it!!  I hope her girls appreciate it when Christmas comes!  

The pattern come from this website.  You just have to print out the papers, and then cut the pieces out.  We used burlap instead of felt.  That was just because we didn't like the felt colors.  I actually like it better with the canvas.  Now we just have to finish putting it all together.  Haha, that will be fun to do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment