Hockey isn't that big in Logan, but whenever it is against BYU it is. A friend was going to go to the hockey game, and she invited me to go with her. Oh man, it was a good one. It started out pretty boring. Nothing was really happening, but then all the sudden, it got good. There was a HUGE fight, and 4 BYU players got put in the box, and we had 4 in our box, and one player got ejected. Then there was another fight, and we got another player ejected. At one point there was 6 players in each box. I had never seen that before. The end score of the game was 9-1. Poor poor BYU. HAHA!
Then after the game, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings, and ate delicious food. The funny thing was when we sat down, a kid said that he would have gone to that, but we still had school, and I thought he was talking about the football game that was playing, and I said I knew people who would have too, but then I looked at what he was talking about, and it was some rodeo.... I was talking about the Oregon Duck game vs University of Arizona. While everyone was talking about the rodeo, I watched the football game. I felt like I didn't belong because I was the only one who didn't do something with horses... But again these people are all from Idaho except for one who is a equestrian major. The Ducks won 51-13, which is sad. Haha
 |
| This is what the crowd says when we make a goal! I thought it was funny. |
That is suppose to say, "he shoots, he score, hey goalie, you suck." Classic Aggie fans.
 |
| The end of the game! |
No comments:
Post a Comment