Monday, May 11, 2015

I should start a lawn mowing business

I love to mow the lawn.  I'm not sure if it's being in the sun, working out my legs, or the smell of the freshly mowed grass, I just love it.  Every year I've wanted to write my name in the grass, but I've never did it until now!  The reason why is because my mom said something about writing something in the grass, and my grandpa got a little upset about it.  Haha!  I mowed over it so you couldn't see it after, so that's good.

When I stated my "K" my dad looked at me like, what are you doing?  I kept going and he understood what I was doing, and I just laughed.  Then of course we have to get the perfect picture.  Haha!  Just standing on the porch didn't work, so my dad got the ladder, and I climbed up there to get a picture.  Then I decided that I actually wanted to be in the picture, so my mom took the picture, and I became the dot for the I.

My k sort of looks funny.  Whoops!  It was a little hard to do it, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment