Saturday, May 9, 2015

Rain + Lagoon + Sara = Entertaining Day!

A while ago at work, we were talking about how fun going to Lagoon is.  To support moral, and friendship they decided to do a work day at Lagoon.  I wasn't sure that I wanted to go, ad then my name got put on the list, so I ended up going.  I was going to go with Jae, but then she had to work.  Then I realized that Sara was going to go, so I got more excited that I would have a ride buddy.  (Because you know, you have to have a ride buddy, or you just feel awkward.)  So throughout the week, we exchanged phone numbers, and planned on going together.

The day arrived, and surprise! it was raining.  So we made a plan to go, but if it was still raining, we weren't going to go.  Well, a little later, Sara got a told by our boss, that he needed a riding buddy, and that she needed to get there.  It actually wasn't really raining that bad up there, and that we should come up.  So we did.  And oh man, the roads were really hard to see, it was raining that bad.

We get there, and it wasn't bad.  We found our boss, and rode the Wicked, the Spider, and Colossus before it really started to rain.  The worst was when we were on Colossus, and we got pelted in the face with the rain.  But it was still fun.  Then we rode the Musik Express.  If you don't know what this one is, it's great.  You sit by each other, and it goes round in a circle.  Well, the faster it goes, the more the weight gets thrown to the outside.  Well, I was sitting on the outside, Sara on the inside, and it was supppppper funny.  She was holding on to the bar so she wouldn't squish me.  Well, I didn't care if she did, but she did, and I was laughing the whole entire time.  (On Monday at work, she informed me that she was sore because of hanging on trying not to squish me.)  She didn't think it was as funny as I did.  Then we went to the one right next to that.  And that was fun, but my boss wasn't so sure about it.  He also wasn't so sure about going on the White Roller Coaster.  Which we got front row seats for, and had a blast on it.

After we did those rides, we went over to the Rocket, and rode both of those, and then the Samurai.  I was quite nervous for the Samurai, because I've never been on it, and it flings you everywhere.  While we waiting, there were some really good facial expressions from people on the ride.  I probably had the exact same expressions.  I'm glad I went on it, but I don't know if I'll go again.  Haha, while we were in line, we the them testing the Cannibal.  I'm excited for that one.  

We got lunch after that.  Subway was the place to go.  It was really good, dry, and warm.  By this time, we were pretty soaked, and a little cold, but that didn't matter.  Haha.  We saw some people with hot chocolate, and Sara wanted some, so we searched for it.  While we were waiting for our stomachs to settle, we went on the Terror Ride.  It was great.  We weren't rained on.  Haha,  Then we did the train, the Tidal Wave, and the Merry-Go-Round.  

By this time, it was getting late, and more rainy, and cold, so we decided to wrap it up.  We got our warm up in with the Air Race, Tilt-a-Wheel, and went to Colossus, Spider, and finally Wicked.  We thought that we were going to be sneaky, and do the single rider, but get to sit by each other, and that didn't happen.  But I'm glad we did because we got to see my cousin Stormie!  She was help manning Wicked, and I said hi to her.  I scared her too.  That was funny.  We didn't end up sitting by each other though.  And that made it less fun.  But it was still fun.  And we were satisfied with our Lagoon trip!

Super excited for our first ride, Wicked!

We're getting rained on! 

Her duck face because we looked like drowned ducks....

Her horse was too high for her, and it was super funny.

Bye Lagoon!!  See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment