Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy Blessing Day Alexa!

My sister's other two girl were blessed here in Utah, but for Alexa, she decided to do it in Oregon.  Which I was fine with because that meant that I got to go to Oregon!  I've slowly fallen in love with Oregon.  Haha!  When my sister said that she was going to bless Alexa in Oregon, she asked us if we wanted to go to Oregon. And we were like, yes, we do.  So we looked into flights, and booked them!  It was going to be great!

We flew out Friday afternoon, and stayed in Portland for that night.  Then we went to the Portland Zoo on Saturday, and went back to her house.  Then Sunday they blessed Alexa, and talked the rest of the night.  Then Monday we went to a strawberry field and flew home.  It was a really great weekend!
Chillin in the airport

On the plane


Every time we go to Oregon we see this restaurant, and we decided to actually try it out!  It was pretty good.

The cutest bear I've ever seen!

Hiya!

Fun at the zoo!

Blessing Day!

Cute family

Guess the emotion!

So we were driving back from the strawberry field, and Beth saw these refrigerator boxes sitting there.  She decided that she wanted them, so we picked them up.  We had lots of fun with them.

One of the many pictures at the strawberry fields.



She is pretty adorable.

The carpet at PDX
Ready to come home!


No comments:

Post a Comment