Monday, June 29, 2015

Soulmate Coke

You know the Cokes with the names on the cans?  Well I got a funny story about them.

We got this new resident, and he's pretty nice, and I'm not exactly sure why he is here.  Anyway that is besides the point.  So I invited him to do an activity with the group.  I found out early that he really, really like his Diet Coke.  So he was at the drink machine getting him his soda before coming to our activity.  I think we were drawing or some type of craft activity, and he sits down.  He had two cans of Diet Cokes, and slides one of them to me.  I tried to tell him that I didn't need it, but he wouldn't let me give it back to him.  Some other residents were there, and wanted it, but he didn't want to give them it.  So I ended up with it.  It says Soulmate on it.  Real great.  I ended up giving it to another co-worker who loves her Diet Coke.


No comments:

Post a Comment