I started my 4th of July at the Rim. The neighborhood by the care center had a parade, and so we took a couple of residents to it. It was good, but at the same time it was awful because the residents were whiny. Marilyn didn't go, but Sara did, and that was fun. We would grab candy that the parade people would throw, and the parents behind us kept giving us dirty looks. Sorry but not sorry, I like candy, and just because I'm not a little kid doesn't mean that I don't get any... Anyway the residents mostly had fun, and we were glad we took them.
After the parade was over, I went home, and then went up to Logan for the annual 4th of July party. It was a great time. All my family was there. Beth and her family were down for the week, and Jacob and Andrew showed up, and so did Melissa and Thomas. It was great! Then the next night we played with sparklers, and that was fun.
 |
| I love this picture. I think that it is super funny, because neither party look thrilled. |
 |
| She doesn't like him. Haha! |
No comments:
Post a Comment