Once upon a time, my dear friend Jacquelyn decided that I should drive out to Minnesota with her. Well... I didn't want to, and it would have been the next week, and I had to work, and plane tickets were expensive. So she decided that I needed to come out, and then drive back with her at the end of the summer. That was a little more acceptable. Haha.
So we spent a bunch of time figuring out what we were going to do. At first I didn't think that it was going to happen, but it did! I got the time off, much to my boss dismay.
(Side story. On July 13, she was walking up the stairs at work, and she tripped going up them. She didn't really think anything of it, and just dealt with the hurt foot. The receptionist is very good at being nosy, and she told her to go to the doctor. Well, she went to the doctor's to get it x-rayed, and she broke the pinky toe bone in 3 places. They decided that she needed emergency surgery on it, and so she can only work half days, and it was fun the week before I left.)
And things worked out smoothly. Well mostly. Haha. We didn't plan out everything, but that was okay. It was definitely an adventure.
We ended up going to Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado, and I even got to step foot onto Canada's soil. It was a great ten day vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment