Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!!

Working at an elementary school, they kids expected me to dress up.  I've never really been one to dress up, but being at the school I did.  I decided that I wanted to be Alice.  I found the fabric that I really liked, and got it.  With my mom's help I cut out the pattern.  We started to sew it, and it didn't fit.  So that was a problem.  I wish it would have worked.  So my mom made it into a skirt, and I just found a blue shirt, and an apron.  Most of the kids didn't know who I was, oh well.  It was fun though!

At the junior high, we weren't allowed to dress up, so I had to change, and that was fine because I don't really like skirts even though I have a bunch.  Haha.  Mario's friend came in and did our make up/wounds on us, and it was pretty cool.  I really liked how it turned out.  Brittany's was pretty cool too.  

I also made Halloween sugar cookies because why not? They were tasty and delicious.  Great plan right there. Haha!


Battle wounds!


Mmmm so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment