Saturday, November 21, 2015

Winter Crafterday

My friend Sara, you know the one from my old job, she decided that we needed to do crafts on Saturdays.  We found these two crafts on pinterest (because you know, that's a great place to look for crafts), and got the supplies for the first one.  We had an enjoyable time making these.  I really like the shiny paper of the O's.  We decided that we were going to do the word ones, and then we couldn't decide what words we wanted to spell.  We went over a bunch of words and decided on joy and noel.  

Then another Saturday we decided to paint canvases and so we went back to Michael's and got the supplies we needed.  Then boom, our new craft project is down.  On the tutorial on how to make these, they wanted us to get glitter and glue it down, but glitter paper is so much easier to work with.

Mine

Sara's. She moved them before I could get a good picture.

My snowman

Sara's moose head.  I really like hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment