Thursday, November 26, 2015

Turkey Day - 2015 Edition

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!  It was a great day.  I made pie, and they are very lovely pies.  I decided that they are very pretty, but I like crust, and the crust just falls apart on these, so I didn't get much crust.  We went to Grandma Crookston's house, and it was great.  The food was great, and we spent almost the whole day there.  

We are horrible people because we went Black Friday shopping on Thursday night.  We went to Walmart and got movies, and then we went to Kohl's that night.  Kohl's was an adventure for sure.  The lines were long, and lots of people were shopping.  We also went back on Black Friday and did a little more shopping.  We had a little issue that happened at Kohl's on Thursday that my mom wanted to check about, and so we went to check on that.  We went to Target and got movies, and I think that's basically all the shopping we did.

Football was a popular thing to watch that weekend.  Jacob set up camp and watched like 7 different games that Friday.  He had way too much fun with all our technology.  I don't remember any of the games, but there were a lot of them.

Apple and cherry pie.
Mmmm pies!

My food!!

We finally got a picture of this.  Haha, we are sitting on Jacob.

Excited for food!

Shoppin!


 A little ridiculous.

The tv (1), his laptop (2), my laptop (3), Andrew's Surface (4), my mom's ipad (5), and his phone (6).  I think if there were more games, he would have tried to watch them too.


No comments:

Post a Comment