Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Free Zoo Day - Year Dos

Yay for fee zoo day!  It was great.  The weather was nice, and the animals were a little more active, and I got to see animals!  After we went to the zoo, (Andrew, Lara and my mom), we ate at Zaxby's and that was delicious.
Funny story about going to the zoo.  Since all three of us work in the schools. they don't have school the day before Thanksgiving because lots of kids miss school to go to where they are going for Thanksgiving.  My mom was texting Andrew about his plans, and I asked him if him and Lara were going to go with me.  He said he didn't know, and didn't know what Lara was going to to do.  And I said, well I'm going to ask her if she wants to go with me.  He said, you can't ask her, she's not part of the family yet....  I don't think he realized what he actually said, but again, he might have.  I just thought it was funny. 
After that I made the traditional pies for Thanksgiving the next day.
Yolka!

My favorites.

Awww.... Aren't we cute.  #thirdwheel

Again #thirdwheel



No comments:

Post a Comment