The last time I went to Disneyland, I was 9. So it was time to go. It was great and wonderful, and marvelous, and I just loved it. I was feeling a little anxious, because I always feel that way before I go on a trip. It's great fun. Haha.
I left work early on Thursday night, so I could be able to make sure I had everything for our flight. I went with my friend Hannah. We got to the airport and were super excited. The airplane was one of the little planes, so it was great fun. I really don't like the little planes. They are a little scary. Especially since we got like the back two rows of it. And we didn't get to sit by each other too! Sad night there. Our drive from the airport to our hotel was fun. The shuttle driver was this really entertaining man. He asked us where we were from, and we said Utah. To this he said, "Ohhhhh, they make beautiful women there!" That was just one of the mny things he told us. It was highly amusing. The only thing that scared me was that he said he didn't know where he was going even though he had the map up on his tablet. Well, also the random swerving in the lanes... Good news! We arrived there safely, and got checked in, and then went to sleep, because let's be real, you need to be rested for DISNEYLAND!
We woke up, got ready, and let for Disneyland. It was all rather exciting!!! We got to Disneyland before it open, and got in to the park, so when it was 9, we could be one of those people to be first in line. The first ride we went on was Hyperspace Mountain. I loved that ride! It was magical. All the rides are basically magical. We waited for like 15 minutes to go on that ride, when it normally is a 75 minute wait. Good plan right? Then we got fast passes for it to ride later.
After that we went on: Finding Nemo, Matterhorn, It's A Small World, HyperSpace Mountain, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, Go Gadget Roller Coaster, Mickey's Soundsational Parade, Peter Pan, Buzz Lightyear, Tiki Room, Indiana Jones, Disneyland Forever, Buzz Lightyear, and then finally Paint the Night Parade. By that time, it was at least 11 pm, and we were exhausted!
Sometime in the middle of that we left to get Subway, and came back in, which wasn't the best idea. We had to stand in this long line to get back in. Oh well. On the way to Subway, we were bookin it, and we overheard these people say something like, "Oh, they look like they are on a mission." Which we were. We wanted dinner! I also got an awesome Disneyland sweatshirt that glows in the dark. Such an excellent purchase in my life.
On Saturday morning, we decided that we wanted to go to California Adventure. What we didn't realize was that it was Saturday, and it opened at 8, instead of 9. Oh well. I really wanted a pin, so we went to the Town Hall, and got pins! I got the I'm Celebrating, and Just Graduated pin. We went and got a fast pass for World of Color, and we got fast passes for Radiator Spring because those were the important rides to get fast passes for. Which the fast passes for Radiator Spring was at the front of the park instead by the ride.
After that we rode, Soarin' over California, The Little Mermaid - Ariel's Undersea Adventure, the Golden Zephyr, Goofy's Sky School, Silly Symphony Swings, King Triton's Carousel, saw Jesse, Toy Story Midway Mania, saw Woody (which both times Hannah just looked at me like I was ridiculous that I wanted to see them, but come on, you're in California Adventure, why not see characters too??), Radiator Springs, Tower of Terror, California Screamin', Monsters Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue!, Pixar Play Parade, walked through the Mad T Party, Tower of Terror, and Mater's Junkyard Jamboree, and then World of Color.
It was great over all. We only went to Disneyland to get food, because food is important, and we didn't want to leave again. As we watched World of Color, we thought that it was just mist from the fountains, but no, it was raining. We walked back to the hotel in the rain, and that was fun.
On Sunday morning we decided that we were going to do our Magic Morning at California Adventure. So I got up early, Hannah on the other hand did not. She is one of the people who has to have an alarm going for an half hour before she actually gets up.... It was awful. While I was waiting for her to get up, I watched the lightening storm, and that was cool. Also because of the rain, my hair went all crazy, and looked like I didn't do my hair. When we went down to breakfast, it was pouring. Like buckets, and cats and dogs, and don't forget the lightening and thunder. It was great. We actually were worried about the rain. But we were fine. As we were walking there, it was just sprinkling, when we got to California Adventure, it was a downpour. Like awful enough that I put on my poncho. Which was super stylist. We walked and got a fast pass to Radiator Springs, and went to Tower of Terror.
Funny story about Tower of Terror. So, it was pouring when we got to Tower of Terror, and we were glad in be inside for the ride. If you didn't know, the ride opens up at the top, and you get your picture taken, and you can see over the whole park. Well, when it opened for us, it was completely opposite then what we had just experience. There were bright blue skies, and clear. So within the 10-15 minutes we were in the ride, it had cleared up. It was sooo crazy!
After that crazy moment we went to Radiator Springs, and then we went to Paradise Pier, to check on California Screamin', which wasn't open because of the weather, which was disappointing because I really wanted to ride it again. So instead we went to Midway Mania. We decided that there wasn't anything else we wanted to do in California Adventure, and to Disneyland.
In Disneyland, we got fast passes to Hyperspace Mountain, and went to Fantasyland and basically rode all those rides. Pinocchio's Darling Journey, Snow White's Scary Adventure, Sleeping Beauty Castle Walk through, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Mad Tea Party, Alice in Wonderland, and Storybook Land Canal Boats, and then we saw Snow White, Cinderella, and Belle (Hannah didn't care to see them either...). Then we went to the reenactment of Frozen, then Hyperspace Mountain one more time. After that, I wanted to see Mickey, so we went to Toon Town and saw him, and saw Goofy, Minnie, Alice and the Mad Hatter from a far. We got tired, and so we watched a reenactment of Tangled. Both of those shows were awesome! After the Tangled one, I got my picture taken with Rapunzel and Flynn. So great! While I was in line, the girls behind me were character actors from Disney World, so they were cool. Haha. After that, we just walked around a little bit, and saw the Heroes building with all the different super heroes, and Star Wars characters.
I decided that I wanted to see Elsa and Anna, so we went over to California Adventure to the place where they were located. On the way there, I saw Minnie and got my picture taken with her. Those pictures weren't the best. One, I had just eaten a green sprinkled chocolate cover marshmallow, so my lips and teeth were green. Super cute..... Haha! We waited like 30 minutes to see Elsa and Anna, and it was so worth it! By this time, we were both exhausted, and were ready to be back at the hotel.
On Saturday morning, Hannah had some allergic reaction or something, so her eyes were puffy, and so we stopped at CVS and got her drugs to help her. Well on Sunday she was drowsy, so it was a little boring because Hannah didn't want to do anything. But by the time Sunday Afternoon came around, I was done too. During the day on Saturday, I started to get a blister on my foot, and then having wet shoes didn't help Saturday night, and Sunday they just got worse, so Sunday afternoon, they hurt.
Monday morning it was still raining, and the guy who took us to the airport said that this was one of like three rainstorms that had happened since the beginning of the year. And they don't normally get storms like that in Southern California. We got stuck in traffic of course, because there was traffic where ever you went there. Surprisingly enough we got to the airport, and through security super fast, and we sat around the airport for like an hour before we boarded. Then we flew home, and my magical adventure to Disney was over, and I still had to go to work. It was great though.
 |
| Finally at Disneyland! |
 |
| First ride of the day! |
 |
| Inside Hyperspace Mountain |
 |
| Love the guy in the background! |
 |
| So excited to be here! |
 |
| It's a small world |
 |
| Indiana Jones! |
Funny story about the Indiana Jones ride. So I had been reading about the secrets of Disneyland, and things you should do etc. and there was one about the Indiana Jones ride about Eeyore. So I was looking for him and I smacked my shin on a trunk thing. It hurt sooooo bad! I had a nice goose egg on my shin. It was a struggle to walk through the ride. Good thing I was almost to the part where you get on the ride.
 |
| The castle!!! |
 |
| I found my name! |
 |
| Part of the parade. It was a pretty cool parade. |
 |
| The castle and Walt.... at night. |
 |
| Buzz Lightyear ride. I won. |
 |
| Paint the night parade. We saw the end of the earlier parade, so we decided to watch it later. |
 |
| Jumping at California Adventure |
 |
| My pin |
 |
| Jesse! She looks rather creepy though. |
 |
| Midway Mania - I won! |
 |
| I loved all the pictures I got with Woody. |
 |
| All our fast passes that we had at one time. |
 |
| The Pixar Parade |
 |
| So a teacher at work was telling me all the things I should do. She said that I had to at least walk through the Mad T Party. It was the weirdest thing ever. But it was still pretty cool. Hannah didn't want to stay in it though. |
 |
| Getting ready for World of Color |
 |
| It started! Neil Patrick Harris commented it. |
 |
| The rain situation on Sunday Morning. |
 |
| Inside of Tower of Terror. |
 |
| I'm in a tea cup!!! |
 |
| Belle was super nice! |
 |
| Cinderella was nice too. |
 |
| Snow White wasn't that friendly... Oh well. |
 |
| The reenactment of Frozen. The guys were hilarious! |
 |
| Mickey!! I actually wanted the Mickey in the red, but I got Steamboat Mickey. Oh well, it's still Mickey. I didn't realize how short he was though. |
 |
| The castle, Walt, and Mickey. What more could you ask for?? |
 |
| Tangled reeneactment |
 |
| She was soooo adorable!! Oh and that smolder |
 |
| I can't get the sword out! |
 |
| It was delicious! But oh so sweet. |
 |
| Minnie and I |
 |
| Elsa and Anna |
No comments:
Post a Comment