Monday, February 29, 2016

Random events in February

Not much happened in the month of February.  There was free fro-yo one day, and I got it, and it was delicious.  Haha, and I got my picture taken with the Menchies Guy.  It was tasty.


Happy Groundhog's Day!

So Jacquelyn Jones and I wanted to go to the open house for the new Provo City Center Temple.  We couldn't get reservations, so we stood in the standby land, and it was a joke.  Like really.  The line was like 4 hours to be able to look at the temple, and Jacquelyn had a prior engagement, so we weren't able to go on the tour.


Alyssa came home from her mission!  Yay! So we went up there for her homecoming and it was great.


I love the hashtag #thirdwheel

There she is!


Andrew was supposed to come up for some reasons, but he never showed up.  When he did, he brought me a Jamba! Yum!!

For a club one week, we made popsicle bridges, and then we tested to see who could hold the most weight.  This one was pretty good.

My mom's boss had tickets to the Ute's basketball., so we went, and it was great.


Happy Leap Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment