At the junior high, there is a program called Youth in Government. The kids were studying about bills, and laws, etc, and the Y decided that they needed to check out the Capital. We only took the kids who participated in the program, and the rest of the kids didn't come to program that day. It was pretty great. We learned a little about the rooms, and sat in them. Session was going on at the time, so we saw them debating bills, and the other fun things they do at that time.
When we got back, we decided that jumping pictures weren't Brittany's strong suit, so we practiced them while waiting for some of the kid's parent's to come and get them. That was fun. Haha!
 |
| Welcome to the Capital. I'm not exactly sure what's going on in this picture. Silly Brittany and taking my picture. |
 |
| I really like this picture. |
 |
| We are cool. |
 |
| Bahaha! I "ruined" the picture. |
 |
| Her jumps are better than mine. Haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment