On some Sunday's we go to my Grandparent's house for a family get together. This particular Sunday, my grandpa was like come look at my flowers that I have in the garage. So I go to look at the flowers, and they were very pretty. But what he did after that was the best part. He comes up to me and was like, "this is the real reason why I brought you out here, it wasn't to look at my flowers." He precedes to give me this Olive Garden gift card, and tells me that I should take someone to dinner, and I can only have it if I don't tell anyone about it. Haha! My Grandpa is cute. I surely enjoyed Olive Garden. It was delicious. Thanks Grandpa!

Thanks for sharing this great story about Grandpa! He sure does like to give people stuff without others knowing about it!
ReplyDelete