In one week, I will be on plane going home. I will most likely be in the air from Munich to Washington DC! I don't know how I feel about this. This will be very bittersweet. Half of me wants to stay here, but then the other half really wants to go home. I enjoy being here with all the amazing sights, the cute kids that I can teach, the girls that I teach with, and the adventures that I have had. But I am also really glad to be going home. I am excited to see my family, to go back to school, meet kids that are my age, and starting a new job in Logan. I guess we will see how this turns out! These are some of my kids!
 |
| Liza and Alina |
 |
| Violet in front, and Ali in back |
 |
| Ali |
 |
| Ali, Violet, and Andrew |
The fun and crazy things we do in class! Haha.
 |
| Nikita trying to go cross eyed |
 |
| Cute Masha |
 |
| Nikita |
 |
| Aleesa |
 |
| Andrei |
 |
| Nikita and Andrei |
 |
| Aleesa and Masha |
No comments:
Post a Comment