Today was the last day I saw my kids. I was pretty good to start out with, and you know me, I am a baby. Haha. It hit me, in the middle of singing one of the songs. I will never see these kids again. Never. There are kids that I can not stand, but there are also kids that I am going to miss terribly.
I felt like I was a proud mom with these kids. They were singing loudly, and recited their lines so proudly. It was so cute. I knew they were cute, but they were super cute. After all the singing, and reciting, we said good bye. Russians are soo giving! A lot of the students came up to us and gave us gifts of Russia. They were so giving. This is when I started crying. When I had to say bye to these kids, Russia, Ludmilla, and Ludmilla, Alla, and all the other teacher that I have gotten to know. Some of the parents said things like, "don't cry, it's okay," "Thank you for teaching my child," "have a safe trip home." Things like that. I still had to do another Spectacle.
My Level 1 kids. Oh them. They can be such pains. Oh such big pains. But today, it broke my heart to say bye to Alina and Violet. In between the time that the Kindergardeners ended, and my Level 1 started, Violet probably came up to me like 4 or 5 times to give me a hug. It was so cute.
My Level 1 kids did a rendition of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, which turned into Goldilocks, Brownilocks, and the 3 Cats. They did such a good job. There were lines that were forgotten, and things that could have been better, but I am so proud of them. After all the 5 levels went, they too showered us with gifts. It was the best feeling ever. That I could make an impact in these kids lives. None of the teachers wanted to go, but our time is up.
In about hours we will be on a plane to go to Germany. This will be the toughest plane ride ever, (unless the other two flights are hard too. Haha). I am glad to say that I did this. That I could do this hard thing. I know when I started, I really didn't want to be here. I had issues when I firsts came, but I got through them, and it has been such an amazing experience. Thanks to all the people who made this so great!!
 |
| Bogdan - Papa Cat, Ali - Baby Cat, and Violet - Mama Cat |
 |
| Violet |
 |
| Ali |
 |
| Alina |
 |
| Bogdan |
 |
| Liza, Allina, Violet, and Bogdan |
 |
| Cute Sasha |
 |
| Liza and Rita |
 |
| Super cute Tyoma |
 |
| Kostya |
 |
| Varya and Sabina |
 |
| Nika and Uliyana |
 |
| Varya |
Cute Kids!!!!!!! The teacher is very cute tooooo. Dad
ReplyDelete