Ooohhh ya!! Vacation time from work!! It was a grand ol' time. You had the forever and a day long drive to St. George. That was real fun. I drove down with Marci because she is going to go to Dixie, and there we met up with Courtney and Sydney. Courtney had to work every day, so we didn't end up doing much with her. We only saw Sydney twice because she was working too. Dang people who work. But over all, it was really fun. I ate out more than I should have, but it was worth it. I then came back up with my aunt and uncle, which I though was going to be real awkward and weird, but it turned out fine.
 |
| Starting the road trip to St. George! |
 |
| Swimming time! |
 |
| Insert Courtney |
 |
| This was part of the pool. It was real nice. |
 |
| Inspiration in the bathroom! |
 |
| So... Marci got me to watch Pushing Daisy. If you don't know about that show, the main character is a pie maker. So... After watching several episodes of the show, we decided that it was real important to get pie. So we went on a late night pie run to Village Inn. That was probably the best thing ever. Haha |
 |
| In St. George, it is apparently a fad to go to this place called Swig. It has drinks, snow cones, and cookies. I got a snow cone, and it was sooo good. It satisfied my snow cone desire! |
 |
| On Saturday night, Marci and I hung out with Syd. She invited us to hang out with her friends. Her friends are pretty cool. I liked them. So we we saw them, they were doing a crate stacking contest. This is Marci attempting it. The record was 18 I believe, and I think she is at 17, and couldn't go higher because of the tree, and we were out of crates, and she lost her balance. It was really impressive of how high she got. |
 |
| After the stacking the crates, we were invited to go watch the meteor shower with her friends. It was a lot of fun. It was so nice to be outside and to experience all the stars. We saw some meteors too. |
 |
| This is the kid that invited us. His name is Ty. So, I look like I have no eyes, but that is just because the flash was on, and it was super dark. |
 |
| Syd and I the night before I had to leave to go home. We're cute. Haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment