This summer I worked at the Fitness Center again. Pretty much I just played with kids all day. It was really fun for the most part. A little stressful though too. Every week, we had a theme. I tried to dress up for the week, but sometimes, you just didn't. Haha My favorite week was probably superhero week. That costume was probably the best one I did.
Week 1: Friendship week. Wear your favorite color. I wore yellow, but it's not my favorite color.
Week 2: Sports week. Dress as your favorite sports player
Week 3:Pirate Week. Dress like a pirate. I originally wanted to go as Smee from Peter Pan, but it didn't work.
Week 5: 4th Of July. So wear Red, White and Blue. We also got firework ice cream, so we had ice cream, and then put pop rocks on it. It's real fun.
Week 6: Around the world. Wear something from around the world. Alli was Chile, mine was from Helsinki Finland.
 |
| Yay foreign countries |
Week 7: Medeival Week. I didn't dress up because I didn't know what to dress up as. But one of my co-workers dressed up as the moat shark. It was great.
Week 8: Water Week. So pretty much just wear blue.
Week 9: Superhero Week, wear your superhero costume. I made this awesome Captain American costume. The kids really wanted my shield. We also had a dunk tank that all the staff had to participate in.
Week 10: Minute to Win It week, which I didn't dress up because I was in St. George. I think I would have dressed up as Waldo. It would have been great.
Week 11: Crazy Week. Tuesday was wear a hat day, Wednesday was mismatched day, Thursday was backwards day, and Friday was pj's and crazy hair.
Week 12: Safari Week. Dress up as your favorite animal. Only one of my co-workers really dressed up. He dressed up like the safari guide. Also with this day, school had started so not many kids were there. We also went to the zoo, and it was real great, but they didn't have the sea lions or seals out. Their pool was being fixed.
 |
| My last day of work! :( |
I'm really sad that I couldn't say bye to the kids that I will really miss. But I might be back in December during Christmas Break. Which that made some of the kids happy about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment