Do you remember my apartment from last year? If you didn't hear about it, you can go
here and it's my blog post about the starting classes, and about my apartment. I was the last one to move into my apartment, so I got the last of the spots. I'm on the other side of the room I had last year, and it's the worst of the two places to be in the room. First of all, if you open the blinds either one, there is a light that shines right on my bed. And it is quite awful. And because it is summer still, we have the windows open, and that makes the wind blow the blinds, and it makes for a rough night of sleep. Also the other bad part about this bed is that the only outlet that is by my bed, is at the end of it. It makes it hard to charge things. I'm afraid that it might break the cords if my bed hits it. But then I got an extension cord, and it's better now. Not the best, but better.
Another lovely thing that has happened, there is a shower in the bathroom!!! No more awkwardly showering in the closet of my roommates! It was a real glorious day when I saw that! That will make living just so much easier!
The fridges are still there, and so are the shelves to put food on. So basically everything else stayed the same. Which is quite great, because that means no more awkward showers! In the words of Courtney, Marci, or Syndey, "Praise Alla!" Which was our coordinator from Russia.
 |
| This is my half so far |
 |
| The glorious shower! |
 |
| Andrew and I moving up to Logan! |
 |
| We had soo much stuff! |
 |
| He is such a nice brother. Building a shelf for me so I could be more organized! |
 |
| The finished product! |
No comments:
Post a Comment