While I was home, I decided that I wanted to play a game. So I looked at all the games we have at my house, and decided that I wanted to play Life. So I grabbed it, and went up to Andrew and said, "play with me!" Haha, he didn't really want to play but he agreed, and then my mom decided that she wanted to play. So we played a lovely game of Life. Haha.
All three of us decided that we were going to get a career and not to go to college. Partly because we didn't want to pay for it. Haha, that sounds awful. I started with the athlete and 70k, and then I got 4 life titles, so I switched my 70k for the 100k. Then right after I did that, Andrew switched me his 30k for my 100k, and I didn't even get a payday out of it. It was super frustrating. But then I got over it. I think that my mom won and I lost. But I don't remember. It was a fun game of Life though! :)
 |
| This is how my life ended. |
No comments:
Post a Comment