Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cars, Cars, and more Cars!

Once upon a time, when I was home for the weekend, my brother's friend decided that he wanted to go to the Auto Show.  So he invited Andrew to go with him. They also decided that I needed to know more about cars, and the "wonderfulness" of them.  So they convinced me to join them.  Over all, I had a good time there.  I may not be that into cars, but I had fun getting in the cars, and then when they test drove them.  The only picture that I actually didn't ever get was me in a huge truck.  According to Grant, the big trucks were too much truck for me.  I wouldn't be able to handle them.  Which is probably true.  I don't even like driving my parent's Expedition.  That thing is huge.  Haha.  Please enjoy the lovely car pictures. :)



This is a Corvette Stingray.  It was super nice, and everyone wanted to sit in it.

I'm soooo cool.


A Corvette.

An Impala, well I think it is.

Another Corvette

You couldn't touch this car.  So unfortunate.

It's such a nice looking 'Stang.

I want this car.  It's so pretty, and it's a convertible!!

I really want a Jeep.  But I don't think I could handle it.

The boys found out that they could test drive cars while we were there.  So we headed over to the Ford tent.  Which, in my opinion, was a very smart move.  Ford's are great.  My parents only have Fords.  I blame it on my mom's dad.  He is a definitely a Ford guy.  Anyway, the people at Ford were really nice.  They had a tent that was all nice and warm, and had hot chocolate and treats.  So much better than the Chevy guys.  The test driver guys even let me sit in the front seat.  Which the Chevy people didn't let me.  I wanted to though.  First, Andrew drove the new Eco-boost Escape.  Man, was that car a nice one.  It had nice heated seat, and was really smooth.  It had all the bells and whistle too.  Let's just say, I really liked it.  Then we went back in and then Grant got to drive a Mustang.  And boy, that car was nice.  It has lots of horsepower, and was just an awesome car.  Since I didn't test drive any cars, I didn't get the goody bag that they were handing out.  Ya.  Ford handed out a goody bag full of great stuff.  Way to promote.

After we were done there, we headed over to the Chevy test drive tent.  They didn't have a tent.  You had to go back inside, and then fill out all these papers, and get a breathalyzer test.  They were pretty serious.  In order to drive the Camaro, you had to test drive another car.  So while I was talking to Grant, Andrew decided to drive the Chevy Volt, and then Grant and I road in a GMC Seirra. We then waited in line for like forever, but probably only half an hour to ride in the Camaro.  And man, that Camaro was a dream.  It took turns nicely, and the acceleration was beautiful.  Haha, that's all.  After that, Andrew and I had to drive back to Logan to come back to school.  It was a real great car experience.

The Camaro

No comments:

Post a Comment