When it comes to basketball, Aggie Fans are die hard. Everyone loves the games, and the crowd. I would hate to be playing against us. The fans are brutal when it comes to taunting the players, doing cheers, and all that stuff. I love it!! I can't believe it took me so long to realize how awesome they are. Especially when there are themes like a White Out game, or like last year, Fear the Beard. Here are two examples of The HURD's status. Oh the HURD. They are pretty great.
 |
| We technically aren't at the basketball game, we are at a gymnastic meet, but we did go to another game about a week later. I didn't get to capture that picture. |
 |
| Kristen and I decided that we were going to be first to go to one of the games. When we got to the game, there were already people there waiting to go in. And we were there before 6. It was crazy!! We didn't even get that close. Oh well. It was fun anyway. |
 |
| This is our seats at that game. They weren't that bad. |
 |
| Oh Big Blue. He is great. His coat is a nice variety of different colors of tan and suede. And I'm pretty sure he got it at the DI because they danced to Thrift Shop by Macklemore. |
 |
| He is pretty rad. |
 |
| This is the most recent game. I went with Andrew because I didn't have my roommates to go with. And you can see Jacob in the background. |
No comments:
Post a Comment