Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just look at this beaut.... :)

So, you know how the Olympics just ended?  Well, the great thing about that is that my professor is BACK!  Which is a good thing.  A really good thing.  Not that the substitute teacher was bad, it's just that I miss Dr. Gordon.  He's great.  You never know what funny thing is going to come out of his mouth.
The reason why he was gone is because he was the Sport Psychologist for the men's downhill skiing of some sort.  I don't remember of what exactly he was.  But anyway, he was gone for three weeks.  Basically all of February.  He was just partying in Sochi.  Which he loved by the way.  While he was there, he walked in the Parade of Nations, so he got that awesome sweater.  That brings me to today.  He brought that sweater to class today, and wore it the entire time.  It's a real beaut.  I really wanted to get a picture of him wearing it, but the lighting was bad.  Then at the end of class, he took it off, and then told us that we could try it on, and take a picture with it.  It was real awesome.  So I got to try on an Olympic Sweater from the Parade of the Athletes.  It was real nice.  Haha

P.S. This sweater cost over $4,000... Man that's expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment