Well.... actually, I went to the zoo. It was quite delightful. The San Diego Zoo was really great. I forgot how much I love going to the zoo, (the last time I went, I went with work, so I had 10 children that I had to watch. It is so much better going without kids. Hahaha) and how entertaining Celine and I am. Hahah! We would be watching an animal, and then talk for them. Just saying funny things that came to our minds. We thought that we were entertaining, but other people didn't. Haha. There was this one time where we were talking for the elephants, and there was this girl in front of us. Apparently she didn't like what we were saying, or we were obnoxious because she moved away from us. Oh well, her loss. We most definitely enjoyed ourselves.
The first thing that we did was going on the bus tour of the whole zoo. So we go to the line, and the lady in charge was like, ummmm no. You can't ride this because you don't have the right pass.... The funny thing is that Celine has a season pass, so you would think that it would be fine. Apparently it wasn't. So we go back to the booth to get the pass, and this lady came up to us and said, do you need a bus tour pass because we got an extra one. So this nice lady gave us a pass, and it was great because we got to go on the tour. Which I would highly recommend it.
After the tour, we saw the Camp Critter show. Which featured two sea lions, which made Celine really happy. And we sat front and center, and it was great. While we waited for the show to start, I sent a picture of Celine and I to my mom, and her reply was, you look white. Haha!! I thought that was funny. My mom thought that I was white. But again, compared to Celine, I am white. And then my mom told me that I should get more sun. Which I did, and it felt so great! I love the sun.
During the day, we saw koalas move, which apparently doesn't happen very often. The cute baby panda! The tiger being feed. The animal ambassador's program, which had some pretty cute dogs, and cheetahs. Rode the sky lift across the park, and lots, and lots of animals.
It was such a great 7 hours at the park!! :)
 |
| The entrance! |
 |
| The Camp Critter Show. That is Jake the Sea Lion. |
 |
| Imma monkey! Haha, and my lovely screen printed shirt that I got. |
Before we got on the bus tour, they took our picture. I said something to Celine about my shirt, and she said that I looked like a poser because I was wearing a California Republic shirt in California. It was funny. Then I told her she was the one that told me I should buy it. She wasn't being serious. Oh Celine.
 |
| Standing in line to see the Panda Bears! |
 |
| Momma Panda, Bai Yun |
 |
| Baby Panda! His name is Xiao Liwu, or Mr Wu. |
 |
| They were sooo cute! |
If I remember right, San Diego is one of four zoos that currently have pandas in the zoo. The panda bears at this zoo are borrowed from China, and they apparently have to give them back one day.
 |
| I noticed this building, and I didn't know what it was. I found out it is a museum. Find more out here. |
 |
| Zebra!! I've decided they are my favorite. |
 |
| We smooshed pennies. Mine is the zebra, and Celin's is the lion. |
 |
| It was a grand day at the zoo! I wanna go back again! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment