It's that time again. The start of a new semester.... Yay! or maybe not. Classes officially start tomorrow, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
Technically it will be the first day of my senior year! That is something to be proud of. Making it to my senior year of college. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! But at the same time, I am starting to get scared. This is because I have NO idea of what I want to do with my degree. Or if I can do anything with just getting a bachelors degree. Because at the moment, I don't want to go to grad school. Part of that is that I don't know what I would do in grad school. Oh the fun of life.
This semester I am taking Arts Symposium, Yoga, Mental Aspects of Sports Performance, Exercise Physiology, and Biomechanics. All together it will be 14 credits. But two of the classes are 4 credit classes, which I'm worried about.
I am happy that I only really have one class on Mondays, and Fridays. But my Thursdays will be awful! I will either be in class from 7:30 or 8:30 am to 1:50, and then I have work everyday from 2-5:30. It shall be an interesting semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment