On my dad's side, we don't get together a lot. But when we do, I always, okay, almost always end up hanging out with my dear cousin Alyssa and sometimes Stormie. It usually ends up with us taking pictures of ourselves and doing funny things. First we started with drawing pictures of each other, and our potential boyfriends. It was a great time. Then we ended up snapchatting a bunch of the pictures too. Oh my cousins. They are super great! :)
With the boyfriends, we each drew one thing and then passed it on. It made them even better! :)
 |
| Alyssa apparently doesn't know how to spell Stormie's name. This is her boyfriend Lamario. He has a six pack, and can play the drums. Haha! |
 |
| I apparently used Nutella as lotion, and according to Alyssa, Black girl lips. Then I turned into a fairy. Then my boyfriend, is a nerd, and doesn't have feet. |
 |
| Alyssa is an avatar. She be looking fine. Haha. Her boyfriend is Geoffry who plays the uke, and loves the bell bottoms. |
 |
| E'ery one needs a braided beard. They be fly. |
I like the curly mop of red hair on lamarios head. who added that touch? Love you ladies!
ReplyDelete