Thursday, December 5, 2013

Randomness of November

November went by in a rush.  I feel like there isn't much to say about it.  Here are a list of random things that I did:

  • Raked a lot of leaves at Hyrum Cemetery for a service project
  • Went home just for fun
  • Saw Catching Fire with my roommate
  • Worked on a group project that was frustrating
  • Registered!!!  I really dislike registration.  If you don't remember my last post about registration here it is.
  • Went home for Thanksgiving
  • Saw my sister and her family
  • Went Black Friday shopping
  • Saw Catching Fire with my mom
  • Went to the USU vs BYU basketball game at the ESA with Kristen
  • Went to a couple of more basketball games and football games.
  • Worked
    • I got some lovely pictures from my kids at work.  Including a Minion, a purple people eater, an alien, and a note telling me I'm great.
  • Went to school
    • Almost injured myself in one of my classes
Other than that, nothing really exciting happened.  I'm so glad classes are almost over, but again, I'm going to really miss Zumba.

I finally added stuff to my wall.  It looks real good now.
Everyone needs a turkey on their envelope

One of my 5th grade boys gave me this lovely picture of an alien, and Minions with a banana and a cookie.  I was surprised to get it because I thought he tells me I'm mean all the time.  But apparently he likes me somewhat.

Everyone needs a friend to write on their Rice Krispies Treats.

I made pie for Thanksgiving.  I didn't get a picture of my finished pied, but here's my cherry pie.  I felt like the Pie Maker from Pushing Daisies.
In our row 10 basket-side seats that the USU vs BYU basketball game  It was a good one, until the guys had a hard time finishing the game.  We ended up losing the game.  The score was like 72-83.  Poor Utah State.

We didn't plan this, but aren't we cute??

A purple Minion!  He is pretty dang cute!

I would most definitely be scared to meet this guy.

Theme day at work!  Disney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment