Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Oh my 5th graders....

We had another parent's night at the elementary school.  This one was a Christmas/Winter Time themed one.  One of the stations was a long sheet of butcher paper that the kids could write on.  One of the girls wrote as the theme was, "My Favorite thing about ASC is...."  A bunch of kids wrote all over it, and one of my 5th graders wrote, "distroying anything that Mis Katie draws on this paper."  What a smart alec little boy.  Haha.  I was busy at the station making candy cane reindeer, so I didn't know this happened until one of the other teachers told me about it.  That poor boy didn't get to destroy anything that I drew.  Haha, I don't know how he survived.    


The reason why he wrote this is because of our last parent's night.  The last parent's night was a Halloween theme.  We had face painting, these flip books to color, and painting pumpkins.  When all the pumpkins were painted, the kids decided that they were going to paint the paper on the tables.  At this parent's night, I didn't have a specific job to do, so I just walked around.  I ended up painting on the table, and my 5th grade boys decided that they needed to paint over my painting job.  Haha, those obnoxious boys.  I have fun with them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment