For finals week, I had 3 finals. Oh so exciting. The first one was Monday morning, and I took it in like 20 minutes. It was great. I walked to the TSC and found Kristen, who had just taken her final. She did buy backs and decided that we should go to Herm's. Herm's is a breakfast dinner, and it's only open from 7 am to 2. We get there, and I got the cinnamon roll pancake, and Kristen got the strawberry stuffed French Toast. Well... my pancake was bigger than my face! It was huge, and I didn't even eat half of it. It was sooooo sweet, and super good. Then after work, and a study session, Celine came up to Logan for the night. We went to Aggie Ice Cream, and got ice cream. Mmmm Aggie Ice Cream.
My next final was Tuesday. I was happy to have that one over, I was the most worried about that class. I didn't want to fail that class, and retake it. Then after that, I went to the temple. It was nice and peaceful to go.
I studied so much for my final on Thursday because it was probably the hardest final of them all. When that final was over, I was soooooo glad. Then after that final was over, me, and two other girls decided that we wanted to clean the sink. Mmmm that was good. We got chocolate sauce, Oreos, and caramel sauce, and then also Reese's Peanut Cups on the other side. I ate probably 1/4 of the sink. Haha, the other two girls finished the sink. It was impressive. I had such a sugar high that day. I didn't actually have anything else to eat until like 8 that night when Kristen made me eat food. Mmm we had Pita Pit. I love Pita Pit, it is sooo good. Then Kristen decided that she wanted a shake. Haha. So we went to Charlie's and got shakes. Haha, soo much food.
The rest of my time, I spent cleaning, and packing, and all that fun stuff. I just have to say, I HATE cleaning the oven racks. They were super dumb, and took forever and a day to clean. Ugh! Then I had my cleaning check and was already to move to my new apartment! Kristen and I moved all of our stuff over, and it looked like a disaster happened. I didn't worry too much about it because I had to go to work.
Then on Saturday, I went to my best friend's graduation. She graduated in Math/Stats composite with teaching emphasis I think. I'm so proud of her! Haha. I ended up taking pictures with her, and then her mom invited me to have dinner with her family. We ended up going to Angie's, and it was delicious.
That was the eventful finals week!
 |
| The only final with a scantron |
 |
| It was huge!!!!!!!!! But oh so good! |
 |
| That's all I could eat.... |
 |
| The Sink!!! |
 |
| We did it!! :) |
 |
| They are champs. The straw method! Go get them Juice and Angie! |
 |
| Yay!!! |
 |
| All gone thanks to those two. |
 |
| I was so excited to be over!! |
 |
| Congratulations Stacy!! :) |
 |
| Celine graduated too! Congrats to you too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment