Friday, February 20, 2015

Eugene, you were pretty cool.

When I've been in Oregon, we went to the coast, Portland, and Seaside, but that's all.  So we decided that we should go to Eugene.  They had been there I think once before, so they were up for it.  I wanted to go see the Duck's Stadium, so that's where we started.  Then we went to Chili's and I got amazing tacos there.  Finally we went in the mall and walked around.

We walked around the stadium, and took some pictures, and it was great.  This was Friday night, and we had been there for almost a week, and the girls were getting tired of us, and just wanted "my daddy."

We had finished looking at the stadium, and were heading back to the van.  Amalyn was racing against me to the van, but she stopped at a bench.  Then she decided to run into the road to the van without an adult.  So I tried to get her to stop, but she wouldn't.  So I had to run to get her standing in the middle of the road, and she didn't want me to help her.  Only her daddy could help her.  But what she didn't realize was that a car was coming, and she shouldn't be in the road.  So I grabbed her, and the whole entire time I carried her to the van was, "I wanted my daddy to do it.  I want my daddy."  So that was basically the story of the last night we were there.  She didn't want anything to do with me, only her daddy.





We found a fun play area for the girls.  There were a whole bunch of things to play on, and I choose this one.  Haha.  Go Ducks?






While we were walking the hallways of the mall, I saw these abnormally tall men.  I looked at them, and realized that they had the University of Utah logo on their jackets.  They were the men's basketball team chilling at the mall in Eugene.  My mom decided that we needed to talk to them.  Haha, so we go up to them, and they are trying to get  6 foot 6 inches tall man in to a child's ride thing.  It was all pretty entertaining.  Haha.  They were at this mall because they played the Oregon State Beavers Thusrday night in Corvallis, and then they were to play the Oregon Ducks on Saturday night.  So they had a day to do whatever, and they choice to play at the mall. It was just funny that we saw the U's basketball team in Oregon.

I purchased a nice shirt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment