Thursday, February 19, 2015

Random Moments in Oregon

My mom and I went up to Oregon to see my new niece, and my other two nieces.  It was pretty fun for the most part.  We booked our flights back in January before I even got a job, so I made sure that I had the week off.  We started off the trip with a little detour to Roy to see my uncle get married and then we were off!
We flew from here to Oakland California, and then up to Portland.  If we would have had a direct flight, it would have only taken about 90 minutes to 2 hours... Ya.... Not the case.  We left here at 3, and didn't get into Portland till 8 or so.  It was a long day.  I feel like we spent more time in the airports then the flights.  Haha.
While we were in Oakland, I really wanted to leave the airport, and go to the coast, but there wasn't a plausible way to do it.  Oh well, maybe another time. Also while we were there we saw a girls basketball team, but I'm not sure who it was.  I want to say it was San Diego, but I'm not sure.

On the plane to Oakland

The air was so cold I got ice crystal.  They were actually really cool to look at.

All aboard to Portland!

The sunset in Oakland.


We were playing outside, and I put Amalyn on the garbage can, and then Kalia wanted to play too.  Silly girls.  Haha!  They are pretty adorable.


All three of them!


Kalia was doing her homework, and Amalyn wanted to do something, so she drew me.  A couple of times, and kept asking me how to spell my name.  It was pretty cute.



She wanted me to draw her, so this was the result of it.  She liked it for like 5.5 seconds, and then erased it.  Haha.

Their dance outfits.


Trying on Easter dresses.

These dolls were the same size as her!



My mom sent Amalyn a Christmas present, but they sent her the wrong thing.  So my sister sent it back, and my mom decided that she would get her the present while we were there.  Then Kalia had a birthday, so we went shopping for her too.  It was a Christmas/birthday shopping trip.  Yay!  Until we got there, and Amalyn didn't like any of our suggestions, and wanted a talking bird. She showed Kalia the bird, and they both wanted the bird.  Personally I thought the birds were obnoxious, but I don't have to live with them.  Haha!!So Amalyn ended up with a purple one, and Kalia got a green one.  They are actually kind of cool birds.  They sing songs when they are happy, and you can record a couple of seconds on them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment