![]() |
| She only liked me because I would carry her... Little stinker! |
![]() |
| Cuddle Puddle!! |
![]() |
Because I climbed this tree, Amalyn decided that she wanted to get in the tree with me. We were waiting because Kalia was being a stinker, and was taking forever to get out of the van.
One of the only pictures we got of the coast. It was the closest we got to the ocean too. I wanted to stay for the sunset, but we had little ones that were tired, and needed to go to bed.
We went to the Hatfield Marine Science Center, and it was pretty awesome. They had this giant squid that was squirming around that was cool. They also had a tidal pool area, and some activity areas. The girls loved the activity areas. Their favorite was this one that talked about tidal waves, and how it erodes the sand banks. Basically they got to play with sand and water. A perk was that it was free!! And I got to touch tidal animals. Haha










No comments:
Post a Comment