Saturday, January 31, 2015

Body Worlds

Body Worlds is probably one of the coolest exhibits I've ever been to! I went once when I was in high school, but I don't really remember it.  I also wanted to go to the animal one over the summer, but I was up in Logan the entire summer, so I couldn't go.  So I was super excited to go this time.

I was planning on going with Andrew and Grant, but they were bums and weren't here to go.  Then I tried to go with Missy, but it turned out that she was already going with her parents!  So I ended up going with my parents and then meeting her there.  Which was sooo great.  We ended up talking and catching up, and then talking about anatomy things.  Missy is such a nerd with anatomy things, and t showed.  Hahaha, it was so great!  I thoroughly enjoyed going through with her.


Body Worlds at the Leonardo.

The Body Worlds ticket

The view from the Salt Lake Library 

The Rocky Mountains, and the U of U campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment