Monday, January 26, 2015

Oh for the love of Hayward!

One of my friends had an extra ticket to go to  Jazz game, and wanted to go with someone.  I had a lot of fun going with her.  She got the ticket from her work to take one of her clients with her, but they couldn't go.  During the game, I found out that Gordon Hayward donated 60 tickets to the game to people, and we were one of them.  They weren't the best seats, but it was still fun.  I got to catch up with her, and see the Jazz play!!  Sad news is that they lost!! :( Poor Jazz!  It was so close though, the last quarter was a killer!  Too bad my Hayward shirt wasn't good luck.  :(

Our seats

This guy with his awesome basketball hat thing.  It was also signed by some players... I'm not sure who exactly.



Here we are!  Not the best pictures.  Haha

We're so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment