Thursday, January 1, 2015

Let's go Shootin'

The first exciting thing I did in 2015 was going shooting, and watching the Oregon Ducks, vs. Florida State, and then the Bama, vs Ohio State games.

Grant invited me, and Andrew to go shooting.  I told Jacquelyn about this, and she wanted to go, so she came with us.  It was fun.  Jacquelyn thoroughly enjoyed shooting, and was jealous about how many gun were there to shoot.  I just enjoyed shooting.  Haha.

After we were done shooting, we went to the Bang's house, and watched the games.  We only watched part of each of the games.  Haha.  The Oregon game was a blow out, and was just meh.  Grant was just so excited to see Mariota play.  Haha, and Bama was losing, and Jacquelyn had to drive home, so we left during that game.

Oregon won, and Bama lost.  So Oregon and Ohio State get to play in the Championship Bowl game. Grant was happy, but Rev wasn't because Bama lost.

Go Jacquelyn, go!

Sniper Rifle, (this is the gun I shot a stuffed beaver with)

PULL!

No comments:

Post a Comment