Monday, January 19, 2015

Check out those cars!

It's time for the Auto Expo again!  Yay!  Haha.  I wasn't actually all that excited about going.  Like it's cool, but I wasn't feeling it.  Andrew got me to go with him, Grant, and their friend Firecracker, oh and Grant's dad.  It was interesting.  We checked out the cars and they were oh so cool.  We also tested out what it would feel like to get into a accident at 5 mph.  It actually did hurt.  The seat belt hurt my shoulder.

After we looked at all the cars, Grant and Andrew decided that they wanted to test drive the cars.  I ended up in the cars with Grant when he test drove the cars, and I'm pretty sure the people thought that we were dating.... #awkward.  The last thing they drove was a King Ranch Truck.  It was really really nice.  The seats were all heated leather seat, and it was super fancy with all sorts of buttons and whatnots.

We kept trying to put people in the trunks, and I was the unfortunate one that actually got put in the trunk.  The other pictures that they got were better.  Haha, I thought that it was funny.

Oh hey there!

I kept on creepin or photo bombing Firecracker. Haha

He didn't know I was in this picture.  Hahahaha
Aren't we cute?  Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment